We are taking a trip to the local orchard this weekend and that got me thinking about apple martinis. I found this great recipe at allrecipes.com.
- 1 (1.5 fluid ounce) jigger best-quality vodka
- 1 (1.5 fluid ounce) jigger apple schnapps
- 1 (1.5 fluid ounce) jigger frozen lemonade
- 1 (1.5 fluid ounce) jigger chilled lemon-lime soda
- 1 lime wedge
- 1 maraschino cherries
- Pour the vodka, schnapps, lemonade, and soda into a cocktail shaker over ice. Cover, and shake until the outside of the shaker has frosted. Strain into a chilled martini glass, and garnish with a lime wedge and maraschino cherry to serve.
Aren't these beautiful? And FUN !
And what are martini's if not fun ???