Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Almost Wordless Wednesday

Fall is defiantly upon us . The leaves are changing and the drive home with Addie was beautiful ! Today I decided we would shop for pumpkins . What fun we had ! Addie would have picked out even more if I would have let her!
Addie refuses to let me take her picture anymore !

I asked her to sit on the pumpkin with Tippy , but she still wouldn't look at me !

She escaped ! But LOVE the bumpy pumpkins!

Still NOT lookin'!

She's out of here !
Even though she wouldn't let me get any good pictures , Addie picked out some awesome pumpkins! And I made another priceless memory with my granddaughter!

Here are some of the things I plan to do with our pumpkins  ~

awesome

Will this scare my birds away?

LOVE this !

Love this ! Black chair + pumpkins = FAB !

Pumpkin Candy Corn - what a fun and simple idea for the front porch!

Pumpkin Candy Corn ~ PERFECT !

autumn Welcome

 This arrangement will be awesome in my wooden wheelbarrow !

That's as "wordless" as it gets with me folks !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...