Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Quote of the Week



I love quotes.
Sooo...
I thought once a week I would share one of my favorites with you.
I have a chalk board that I bought at the thrift store for Addie.
But she wasn't really interested in it.
Sooo...
I started writing quotes on it.
I didn't really think anyone would notice,
but they did.
I didn't even have it in an obvious place.
It was UNDER my "faux mantle table".


Anyhoo...
Here is this weeks quote~

Pinned Image
I believe that's true...

Depp's mad hatter
Brilliant but slightly freaky.

Alice in Wonderland Tea party
I want to go to the tea party.
Do you ?
Are you bonkers enough?






Scroll to TopScroll to TopScroll to TopScroll to Top

2 comments:

  1. I think all of us have a little bonkers in us...which is why we have such brilliant blogs (smile)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't agree more. Everyone I love is slightly mad.

    Stalking you back from Scissors & Steam :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...