Monday, August 13, 2012

Pinspiration....Again


Here's a little somethin'  somethin' I made while I was on my blogging hiatus.


I called it a garden bench
but it isn't really.
I wouldn't want that fabric out in the elements.
But it would be great on a porch ,
or entry,
or anywhere really.

My inspiration can from this pin ,

Pinned Image 
but  I had to track down the source.
The pin just said facebook.com.
Well, I knew Zuckerburg didn't make it
so...
a little more digging was necessary.
I was lead to this facebook page.
  I feel it is VERY important to give credit where credit is due .

That was my inspiration but as you can tell by my first picture,
I had to switch it a bit .


I started with a set of chairs.
Hubs screwed them together for me.
He always shakes his head at my ideas ,
but I have to say ,
he was pretty impressed with the result of this one.


A little purple paint .
A board cut to fit across both chairs
( sorry no pictures of that step )
Some fabric and a little foam.
( again, no picture )
and walaa...



A purple chair bench ....

Notice the little bench in back ?
Yea, that will be another post :)

Oh yea, if you want to see my pin boards
or
maybe follow me,
go here ,
http://pinterest.com/dgarbes/inspiration/





Pin It


1 comment:

  1. Dawn, I love it! What a great idea! I do think it would be great on a porch. Now I just need a porch!! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...