Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Wordless Wednesday....Almost....Fall in the Trailerhood

I Love Fall!  SO beautiful ! All those colors !

My privacy fence ( the corn field ) is gone. I love all the stalk bales lined up.Don't you just love all the colors on the trees ? I have the best view!


Looking up through my ash trees...LOVE them....Ash Bore , stay away!


One of my beautiful Maple trees


My most favoritist perennial for fall ! "Autumn Joy" Sedum


What would fall be without mums ? Not nearly as pretty , that's for sure.


One thing I don't like about fall is that it gets dark so much earlier...I know....good with the bad...
Anyway... I got this picture of the moon coming through the trees. Wish I was a better photographer or maybe had a better camera....I wish...I wish ....I wish


I can't have a Wednesday post without a picture of my lil pumpkin ! She decided she could carry Tippy and Striper at the same time. They , however did NOT think it was such a great idea. I'm lucky I got this shot , she didn't have them long :)

And that, my friends , is a little glimpse of Fall in the Trailerhood !



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...